Manufacturers e15, Dornbracht and Alape have joint forces and started NEW PLACES. With this collaborative collection for bathrooms, they want to open up the boundaries between the living area and the bathing room and bring these two areas together. Did they succeed in this? Judging by the photos of these stunning, zen-like bathrooms, I think they did.
The inspiration for NEW PLACES came from bathing and relaxation rituals. The designs are base on three themes: welcome, unity and base. Various modules, consisting of accessories such as mirrors, shelves and trays, are available for each theme. Visit the website of NEW SPACES for more information and to see all modules available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK