Manufacturers e15, Dornbracht and Alape have joint forces and started NEW PLACES. With this collaborative collection for bathrooms, they want to open up the boundaries between the living area and the bathing room and bring these two areas together. Did they succeed in this? Judging by the photos of these stunning, zen-like bathrooms, I think they did.
The inspiration for NEW PLACES came from bathing and relaxation rituals. The designs are base on three themes: welcome, unity and base. Various modules, consisting of accessories such as mirrors, shelves and trays, are available for each theme. Visit the website of NEW SPACES for more information and to see all modules available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME
- GET YOUR CLOSET ORGANIZED WITH VIRTUAL CLOSET SPACE
- BEST FURNITURE & HOME ACCESSORIES BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOMES ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF SYROS
- A NATURAL STYLE EASTER TABLE SETTING
- DIY: CROCHETED LACE EASTER EGG DECORATIONS
- BORDFOLK EGG CUP HOLDERS BY LUCIE KAAS