Manufacturers e15, Dornbracht and Alape have joint forces and started NEW PLACES. With this collaborative collection for bathrooms, they want to open up the boundaries between the living area and the bathing room and bring these two areas together. Did they succeed in this? Judging by the photos of these stunning, zen-like bathrooms, I think they did.
The inspiration for NEW PLACES came from bathing and relaxation rituals. The designs are base on three themes: welcome, unity and base. Various modules, consisting of accessories such as mirrors, shelves and trays, are available for each theme. Visit the website of NEW SPACES for more information and to see all modules available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN