Unto this last is one of the shops that is featured in the London Independent Store Guide. This unique store is a furniture workshop selling directly to the public. On their website you can see all of their gorgeous furniture. I especially like the organic shapes of their designs.
Unto this last (click here to find out what their name is about) uses the latest 3D modelling software, linked to a custom-built database. They develop all their products within the capacity of this micro-manufacturing system. This system allows them to offer most of their products in a wide range of sizes with a variety of finishes. Click here to go to their website where you see the entire collection. It is gorgeous! Unfortunately they do no deliver outside the UK. Perhaps this will change in the future.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE