When I read about the Independent London/Store Guide, featured on Decor8, I immediately ordered a copy. The book arrived this Saturday (quick delivery!) and I spent some enjoyable hours looking though it. I recommend this guide to anyone going to London!
The Independent London/Store Guide is a new shoppers’ guide to London’s most interesting and individual independent stores. The book is packed with unique shops, lovely eateries, little hidden boutiques and more. All stores are organised by area. The colour maps will make sure that you won’t get lost. The guide can be bought online (£8.99) and can be shipped world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY