When I read about the Independent London/Store Guide, featured on Decor8, I immediately ordered a copy. The book arrived this Saturday (quick delivery!) and I spent some enjoyable hours looking though it. I recommend this guide to anyone going to London!
The Independent London/Store Guide is a new shoppers’ guide to London’s most interesting and individual independent stores. The book is packed with unique shops, lovely eateries, little hidden boutiques and more. All stores are organised by area. The colour maps will make sure that you won’t get lost. The guide can be bought online (£8.99) and can be shipped world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE