When I read about the Independent London/Store Guide, featured on Decor8, I immediately ordered a copy. The book arrived this Saturday (quick delivery!) and I spent some enjoyable hours looking though it. I recommend this guide to anyone going to London!
The Independent London/Store Guide is a new shoppers’ guide to London’s most interesting and individual independent stores. The book is packed with unique shops, lovely eateries, little hidden boutiques and more. All stores are organised by area. The colour maps will make sure that you won’t get lost. The guide can be bought online (£8.99) and can be shipped world-wide.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES