If you are into patterns and fabric designs then you would certainly like this game, it is fun to play and good to look at. This classic memory game, turn over two cards at a time and try to match the patterns, is desingned by A4 studio for Maharam. Maharam is a pioneer in commercial fabric designs and offers stunning patterned materials.
Their patterns are now also available through their Memory game. Each card features images of textile patterns by designers from Alexander Girard, Hella Jongerius, Verner Panton, Charles and Ray Eames, Paul Smith and many others. The game is a perfect way for teaching your children about the importance of great design (and improving their memory skills at the same time). The game is available here for $32.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA