If you are into patterns and fabric designs then you would certainly like this game, it is fun to play and good to look at. This classic memory game, turn over two cards at a time and try to match the patterns, is desingned by A4 studio for Maharam. Maharam is a pioneer in commercial fabric designs and offers stunning patterned materials.
Their patterns are now also available through their Memory game. Each card features images of textile patterns by designers from Alexander Girard, Hella Jongerius, Verner Panton, Charles and Ray Eames, Paul Smith and many others. The game is a perfect way for teaching your children about the importance of great design (and improving their memory skills at the same time). The game is available here for $32.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE