If you are into patterns and fabric designs then you would certainly like this game, it is fun to play and good to look at. This classic memory game, turn over two cards at a time and try to match the patterns, is desingned by A4 studio for Maharam. Maharam is a pioneer in commercial fabric designs and offers stunning patterned materials.
Their patterns are now also available through their Memory game. Each card features images of textile patterns by designers from Alexander Girard, Hella Jongerius, Verner Panton, Charles and Ray Eames, Paul Smith and many others. The game is a perfect way for teaching your children about the importance of great design (and improving their memory skills at the same time). The game is available here for $32.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME