Muunto from Finland designs storage systems that are both functional as well as attractive. The system is based on an innovative wall panelling technique that is completed with a range of shelf units and accessories. The system can easily be readjusted to suit your changing need or your new home décor.
The shelf units, cabinets, and other accessories are hung up on the slat wall by attaching them into aluminium groove inserts that serves as the supporting structure of the system. The accessories are freely movable horizontally, which allow them to be repositioned easily. There are three collections of accessories; the ones on the images are from the Clean Cut collection. Visit the Muunto website to check out their entire collection or to find a distributor in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES