Keep your laptop and ipod safe and warm with these ‘wooly jumpers’ created by Amsterdam based duo But. The earthy colors of the jumpers, which are hand-made from 100% Merino wool, contrast nicely with the plastics and metals of the modern devices. The thickness of the wool ensures protection for your equipment when travelling (and also provides a snug home for you device…)
The idea for the jumpers came when But founders Jennifer Skupin and Ellen Utrecht saw that the laptop and ipod baggage available on the market were all made from hi-tech fabrics and materials. Jennifer and Ellen: “We wanted to make something that had a more homely craft feel, to contrast with the high technology of the computers”. Visit their website to see all colors and sizes available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS