Keep your laptop and ipod safe and warm with these ‘wooly jumpers’ created by Amsterdam based duo But. The earthy colors of the jumpers, which are hand-made from 100% Merino wool, contrast nicely with the plastics and metals of the modern devices. The thickness of the wool ensures protection for your equipment when travelling (and also provides a snug home for you device…)
The idea for the jumpers came when But founders Jennifer Skupin and Ellen Utrecht saw that the laptop and ipod baggage available on the market were all made from hi-tech fabrics and materials. Jennifer and Ellen: “We wanted to make something that had a more homely craft feel, to contrast with the high technology of the computers”. Visit their website to see all colors and sizes available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST