Project 99 is a collection of designer furniture, made from refurbished furniture frames which are reupholstered with cow-hide, vintage wallpaper, rubber, felt or secondhand clothing. Each piece is custom made and unique, numbered and signed individually. All chairs and stools are priced 99 euro. Project 99 is on display at Herengracht 560-2 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information please visit their website or you can send an email to [email protected] Isn’t this a fantastic project? I love it!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES