Project 99 is a collection of designer furniture, made from refurbished furniture frames which are reupholstered with cow-hide, vintage wallpaper, rubber, felt or secondhand clothing. Each piece is custom made and unique, numbered and signed individually. All chairs and stools are priced 99 euro. Project 99 is on display at Herengracht 560-2 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information please visit their website or you can send an email to [email protected] Isn’t this a fantastic project? I love it!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP