Project 99 is a collection of designer furniture, made from refurbished furniture frames which are reupholstered with cow-hide, vintage wallpaper, rubber, felt or secondhand clothing. Each piece is custom made and unique, numbered and signed individually. All chairs and stools are priced 99 euro. Project 99 is on display at Herengracht 560-2 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information please visit their website or you can send an email to [email protected] Isn’t this a fantastic project? I love it!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MAGICAL HANDMADE LIGHTS
- A STYLIST’S CHRISTMAS HOME
- A LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- TRAVEL THE WORLD GIFT GUIDE
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY