Project 99 is a collection of designer furniture, made from refurbished furniture frames which are reupholstered with cow-hide, vintage wallpaper, rubber, felt or secondhand clothing. Each piece is custom made and unique, numbered and signed individually. All chairs and stools are priced 99 euro. Project 99 is on display at Herengracht 560-2 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information please visit their website or you can send an email to [email protected] Isn’t this a fantastic project? I love it!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK
- A BEACH HOUSE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- VINTAGE HOUSE DAYLESFORD IN AUSTRALIA