Rice is known for its colourful home accessories designs. Their collection is not just gorgeous, but this company from Denmark produces their products with a clear conscience. All Rice products are designed and developed in Denmark, and then produced in third world countries with respect for people. This beautiful bedspread is part of their new summer collection which is available now.
Also from the summer collection is this orange floor mat with animal embroidery. The mat, which is made from plastic, is great for children’s rooms. It can also be used outdoors, for instance at a picnic. Would it look gorgeous with plates and cups in different colours? Speaking of picnics, Rices has some lovely picnic accessories in their collection. The beautiful embroidered cushions are available in different colours and sizes.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST