Rice is known for its colourful home accessories designs. Their collection is not just gorgeous, but this company from Denmark produces their products with a clear conscience. All Rice products are designed and developed in Denmark, and then produced in third world countries with respect for people. This beautiful bedspread is part of their new summer collection which is available now.
Also from the summer collection is this orange floor mat with animal embroidery. The mat, which is made from plastic, is great for children’s rooms. It can also be used outdoors, for instance at a picnic. Would it look gorgeous with plates and cups in different colours? Speaking of picnics, Rices has some lovely picnic accessories in their collection. The beautiful embroidered cushions are available in different colours and sizes.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY