Victoria’s post at sfgirlbybay about her organizing her books by spine color brought a smile to my face. Do you think she is a superfreak? I don’t! I can totally relate to this. I can’t stand clutter and therefore I like to arrange things by color and for aesthetic reasons. So to me it is perfectly normal to arrange books by color. If you think we are superfreaks, then look at this the photo below that I took at a café in Copenhagen, Denmark, called The Laundromat. You probably have to admit that these color organised books do look gorgeous…..
By the way, this café is a must visit when you are in Copenhagen. It serves excellent cappuccinos and a very delicious smorgasbord. In this cafe in hip Nørrebro you can also do your laundry (hence its name) and all second-hand books are for sale.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST