Lara de Greef is a young designer from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Since graduating from the prestigious Design Academy in 2004, she has worked on various projects. 1+1=3 is a series of three ceramic vases that are build up out of second-hand products. By making different combinations of these objects, new form arise. For here tablecloth collection Lara has combined paper with different decorating techniques. My favourite design is this beautiful embroidered textile called Little Red Riding Hood. Visit Lara’s website for more information and to see all her designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES