Lara de Greef is a young designer from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Since graduating from the prestigious Design Academy in 2004, she has worked on various projects. 1+1=3 is a series of three ceramic vases that are build up out of second-hand products. By making different combinations of these objects, new form arise. For here tablecloth collection Lara has combined paper with different decorating techniques. My favourite design is this beautiful embroidered textile called Little Red Riding Hood. Visit Lara’s website for more information and to see all her designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES