Lara de Greef is a young designer from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Since graduating from the prestigious Design Academy in 2004, she has worked on various projects. 1+1=3 is a series of three ceramic vases that are build up out of second-hand products. By making different combinations of these objects, new form arise. For here tablecloth collection Lara has combined paper with different decorating techniques. My favourite design is this beautiful embroidered textile called Little Red Riding Hood. Visit Lara’s website for more information and to see all her designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA