Lara de Greef is a young designer from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Since graduating from the prestigious Design Academy in 2004, she has worked on various projects. 1+1=3 is a series of three ceramic vases that are build up out of second-hand products. By making different combinations of these objects, new form arise. For here tablecloth collection Lara has combined paper with different decorating techniques. My favourite design is this beautiful embroidered textile called Little Red Riding Hood. Visit Lara’s website for more information and to see all her designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST