Mud Australia produces ceramics in the most gorgeous colours. Their porcelain range is hand made from Limoges and imperial porcelain. The pigment is tinted in the porcelain at the slip stage to provide colour depth. The end result is a product that perfectly combines a minimalist aesthetic with a clearly hand made finish while providing a soulful alternative to mass produced & highly manufactured ceramic design. Mud Australia is sold world-wide. Are you interested in their beautiful products? Click here to find a stockist in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST