Pieke Bergmans is a young industrial designer from Holland. She likes to experiment with different techniques and materials. Pieke: “I explore materials and I am curious about what they can do”. For her ceramic collection Eggshells Pieke has made use of gravity and the characteristics of the material she works with. These ceramic bowls look organic and fragile, like eggshells (hence the name of the collection). The rims are very thin but they get thicker towards the bottom, which make them tumble a little bit.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!