Pieke Bergmans is a young industrial designer from Holland. She likes to experiment with different techniques and materials. Pieke: “I explore materials and I am curious about what they can do”. For her ceramic collection Eggshells Pieke has made use of gravity and the characteristics of the material she works with. These ceramic bowls look organic and fragile, like eggshells (hence the name of the collection). The rims are very thin but they get thicker towards the bottom, which make them tumble a little bit.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES