Pieke Bergmans is a young industrial designer from Holland. She likes to experiment with different techniques and materials. Pieke: “I explore materials and I am curious about what they can do”. For her ceramic collection Eggshells Pieke has made use of gravity and the characteristics of the material she works with. These ceramic bowls look organic and fragile, like eggshells (hence the name of the collection). The rims are very thin but they get thicker towards the bottom, which make them tumble a little bit.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA