Although not entirely new, Sarah’s work has been featured in many magazine and on several blogs, I would like to feature Sarah Cihat’s Rehabilitated Dishware on the style files. Sarah reincarnates existing products by giving second hand ceramics a new design and a new life. Old dishes are re-glazed in a modern colour with an interesting design. Sarah works from her studio in Brooklyn and her work is available from various retailers in the US, Canada and Japan. Click here for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES