Anemone is a series of lamps and tables inspired by delicate lace tablecloth. Finnish designers Mari Relander and Anna Katrina Tilli combine ideas of old tradition with contemporary forms and materials. The result is stunning I think.
Together Mari and Anna Katriina have a design company called Perhonen (Butterfly in Finnish). The duo met during their studies at the University of Art and Design Helsinki. Since the start of their studies, they have been working together on a wide variety of different projects and competitions for which they have been awarded many times. The Anemone lamp is available from gnr8.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA