Anemone is a series of lamps and tables inspired by delicate lace tablecloth. Finnish designers Mari Relander and Anna Katrina Tilli combine ideas of old tradition with contemporary forms and materials. The result is stunning I think.
Together Mari and Anna Katriina have a design company called Perhonen (Butterfly in Finnish). The duo met during their studies at the University of Art and Design Helsinki. Since the start of their studies, they have been working together on a wide variety of different projects and competitions for which they have been awarded many times. The Anemone lamp is available from gnr8.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH A STUNNING CHANDELIER