Anemone is a series of lamps and tables inspired by delicate lace tablecloth. Finnish designers Mari Relander and Anna Katrina Tilli combine ideas of old tradition with contemporary forms and materials. The result is stunning I think.
Together Mari and Anna Katriina have a design company called Perhonen (Butterfly in Finnish). The duo met during their studies at the University of Art and Design Helsinki. Since the start of their studies, they have been working together on a wide variety of different projects and competitions for which they have been awarded many times. The Anemone lamp is available from gnr8.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RENT A CAVE HOME IN ANDALUCIA, SPAIN
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID