Frank Tjepkema is a Dutch designer based in Amsterdam. He graduated (cum laude) from the Eindhoven Design Academy in 1996. Tjepkema’s objective is to combine conceptual innovative ideas with functional intelligence and visual elegance. For Droog, Frank designed these Signature Vases. The idea behind the design is that these vases are the ultimate personalization of the consumer in a product, with minimal intervention of the designer. When you buy a signature vase you don’t get a ready made vase. Your personal signature is scanned and transformed into a unique vase, produced using stereo lithography. Click here to visit Tjepkema’s website where you can find more of his designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- A MODERN STYLE MOROCCAN COUNTRY HOME
- A DANISH FAMILY HOME IN CHRISTMAS STYLE