Frank Tjepkema is a Dutch designer based in Amsterdam. He graduated (cum laude) from the Eindhoven Design Academy in 1996. Tjepkema’s objective is to combine conceptual innovative ideas with functional intelligence and visual elegance. For Droog, Frank designed these Signature Vases. The idea behind the design is that these vases are the ultimate personalization of the consumer in a product, with minimal intervention of the designer. When you buy a signature vase you don’t get a ready made vase. Your personal signature is scanned and transformed into a unique vase, produced using stereo lithography. Click here to visit Tjepkema’s website where you can find more of his designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID