As promised, some more gorgeous designs from India Mahdavi. Everything she creates is elegant, simple and beautiful. The large table Fullmoon (top photo) is made from dark tinted sapelli. The elegant chairs and table (Southbeach) in the left photo are from walnut. I love the Dot stools (photo at the right), which are available in various colours and fabrics. And don’t miss the the simple but stunning lamp Swing Hill on the large table. More India Mahdavi to come later this week!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS