As promised, some more gorgeous designs from India Mahdavi. Everything she creates is elegant, simple and beautiful. The large table Fullmoon (top photo) is made from dark tinted sapelli. The elegant chairs and table (Southbeach) in the left photo are from walnut. I love the Dot stools (photo at the right), which are available in various colours and fabrics. And don’t miss the the simple but stunning lamp Swing Hill on the large table. More India Mahdavi to come later this week!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM