As promised, some more gorgeous designs from India Mahdavi. Everything she creates is elegant, simple and beautiful. The large table Fullmoon (top photo) is made from dark tinted sapelli. The elegant chairs and table (Southbeach) in the left photo are from walnut. I love the Dot stools (photo at the right), which are available in various colours and fabrics. And don’t miss the the simple but stunning lamp Swing Hill on the large table. More India Mahdavi to come later this week!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS