As promised, some more gorgeous designs from India Mahdavi. Everything she creates is elegant, simple and beautiful. The large table Fullmoon (top photo) is made from dark tinted sapelli. The elegant chairs and table (Southbeach) in the left photo are from walnut. I love the Dot stools (photo at the right), which are available in various colours and fabrics. And don’t miss the the simple but stunning lamp Swing Hill on the large table. More India Mahdavi to come later this week!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA