As promised, some more gorgeous designs from India Mahdavi. Everything she creates is elegant, simple and beautiful. The large table Fullmoon (top photo) is made from dark tinted sapelli. The elegant chairs and table (Southbeach) in the left photo are from walnut. I love the Dot stools (photo at the right), which are available in various colours and fabrics. And don’t miss the the simple but stunning lamp Swing Hill on the large table. More India Mahdavi to come later this week!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST