I love nature inspired designs. If you do too then I am sure you will appreciate this post about the gorgeous carpets from 2 Form Design. The carpets, resembling for instance a dry riverbed or desert sand, are produced in-house and (hand) made from the highest quality materials. The small design studio from Norway is founded on the principles of creativity, utility, and innovation. I like the fact that they are dedicated to the expression and appreciation of beauty and that their wish is to encourage positive emotions through their designs. And more importantly, they have a strong sense of ethical, social, corporate, and economic responsibility! Check out their website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID