I love nature inspired designs. If you do too then I am sure you will appreciate this post about the gorgeous carpets from 2 Form Design. The carpets, resembling for instance a dry riverbed or desert sand, are produced in-house and (hand) made from the highest quality materials. The small design studio from Norway is founded on the principles of creativity, utility, and innovation. I like the fact that they are dedicated to the expression and appreciation of beauty and that their wish is to encourage positive emotions through their designs. And more importantly, they have a strong sense of ethical, social, corporate, and economic responsibility! Check out their website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST