I love nature inspired designs. If you do too then I am sure you will appreciate this post about the gorgeous carpets from 2 Form Design. The carpets, resembling for instance a dry riverbed or desert sand, are produced in-house and (hand) made from the highest quality materials. The small design studio from Norway is founded on the principles of creativity, utility, and innovation. I like the fact that they are dedicated to the expression and appreciation of beauty and that their wish is to encourage positive emotions through their designs. And more importantly, they have a strong sense of ethical, social, corporate, and economic responsibility! Check out their website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA