I love nature inspired designs. If you do too then I am sure you will appreciate this post about the gorgeous carpets from 2 Form Design. The carpets, resembling for instance a dry riverbed or desert sand, are produced in-house and (hand) made from the highest quality materials. The small design studio from Norway is founded on the principles of creativity, utility, and innovation. I like the fact that they are dedicated to the expression and appreciation of beauty and that their wish is to encourage positive emotions through their designs. And more importantly, they have a strong sense of ethical, social, corporate, and economic responsibility! Check out their website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES