I love nature inspired designs. If you do too then I am sure you will appreciate this post about the gorgeous carpets from 2 Form Design. The carpets, resembling for instance a dry riverbed or desert sand, are produced in-house and (hand) made from the highest quality materials. The small design studio from Norway is founded on the principles of creativity, utility, and innovation. I like the fact that they are dedicated to the expression and appreciation of beauty and that their wish is to encourage positive emotions through their designs. And more importantly, they have a strong sense of ethical, social, corporate, and economic responsibility! Check out their website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS