Designer Flavia Del Pra is well-known for her colourful and original designs. The ceramicist and textile designer was born in Brazil but is now working and living in the UK. Her gorgeouos lamps have been featured in many magazines. Each lamp is unique and is created as an expression of the artist’s passions.
Flavia has also created a beautiful collection of tiles. With these hand-coloured tiles, available in different colours and patterns, you can create your own very unique bathroom or kitchen. Check out Flavia’s cute website for more information. Her designs are available from Bodie and Fou.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A FASHION DESIGNER’S SUMMER HOME IN TUNESIA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD