Designer Flavia Del Pra is well-known for her colourful and original designs. The ceramicist and textile designer was born in Brazil but is now working and living in the UK. Her gorgeouos lamps have been featured in many magazines. Each lamp is unique and is created as an expression of the artist’s passions.
Flavia has also created a beautiful collection of tiles. With these hand-coloured tiles, available in different colours and patterns, you can create your own very unique bathroom or kitchen. Check out Flavia’s cute website for more information. Her designs are available from Bodie and Fou.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE
- A BEAUTIFUL BOAT HOUSE NEAR A LAKE IN NORWAY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: PERFECT SUMMER FOOD
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA CALDERY SUITES ON SANTORINI