Designer Flavia Del Pra is well-known for her colourful and original designs. The ceramicist and textile designer was born in Brazil but is now working and living in the UK. Her gorgeouos lamps have been featured in many magazines. Each lamp is unique and is created as an expression of the artist’s passions.
Flavia has also created a beautiful collection of tiles. With these hand-coloured tiles, available in different colours and patterns, you can create your own very unique bathroom or kitchen. Check out Flavia’s cute website for more information. Her designs are available from Bodie and Fou.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME