Designer Flavia Del Pra is well-known for her colourful and original designs. The ceramicist and textile designer was born in Brazil but is now working and living in the UK. Her gorgeouos lamps have been featured in many magazines. Each lamp is unique and is created as an expression of the artist’s passions.
Flavia has also created a beautiful collection of tiles. With these hand-coloured tiles, available in different colours and patterns, you can create your own very unique bathroom or kitchen. Check out Flavia’s cute website for more information. Her designs are available from Bodie and Fou.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID