I found this great idea in Dutch magazine home & garden. Fill heart shaped forms (e.g. baking forms) with water. You can add some twigs or berries for a bit of colour. Keep the forms in a freezer and wait till a cold, freezing winter day. Then remove the hearts from the forms, and make a hole in the middle with a heated nail or knitting needle. Pull a piece of string or ribbon trough the hole and voila, the hearts are ready to be hung on some branches in your garden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS