I found this great idea in Dutch magazine home & garden. Fill heart shaped forms (e.g. baking forms) with water. You can add some twigs or berries for a bit of colour. Keep the forms in a freezer and wait till a cold, freezing winter day. Then remove the hearts from the forms, and make a hole in the middle with a heated nail or knitting needle. Pull a piece of string or ribbon trough the hole and voila, the hearts are ready to be hung on some branches in your garden.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS