Born and raised in The Netherlands, a country that is known for its flower culture, Celia Suzanne Sluijter is inspired by flowers and plants. The designer is always looking for applications to plant ‘nature’ as you do when you garden. In The Netherlands trees are longer bare than in leave. With her flower and plant printed fabrics and carpets, Celia creates her own permanent piece of nature.
Check out Celia’s website to see all of her nature inspired designs. Click here to see her gorgeous curtains.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE