Born and raised in The Netherlands, a country that is known for its flower culture, Celia Suzanne Sluijter is inspired by flowers and plants. The designer is always looking for applications to plant ‘nature’ as you do when you garden. In The Netherlands trees are longer bare than in leave. With her flower and plant printed fabrics and carpets, Celia creates her own permanent piece of nature.
Check out Celia’s website to see all of her nature inspired designs. Click here to see her gorgeous curtains.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE