Born and raised in The Netherlands, a country that is known for its flower culture, Celia Suzanne Sluijter is inspired by flowers and plants. The designer is always looking for applications to plant ‘nature’ as you do when you garden. In The Netherlands trees are longer bare than in leave. With her flower and plant printed fabrics and carpets, Celia creates her own permanent piece of nature.
Check out Celia’s website to see all of her nature inspired designs. Click here to see her gorgeous curtains.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS