Born and raised in The Netherlands, a country that is known for its flower culture, Celia Suzanne Sluijter is inspired by flowers and plants. The designer is always looking for applications to plant ‘nature’ as you do when you garden. In The Netherlands trees are longer bare than in leave. With her flower and plant printed fabrics and carpets, Celia creates her own permanent piece of nature.
Check out Celia’s website to see all of her nature inspired designs. Click here to see her gorgeous curtains.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA