Born and raised in The Netherlands, a country that is known for its flower culture, Celia Suzanne Sluijter is inspired by flowers and plants. The designer is always looking for applications to plant ‘nature’ as you do when you garden. In The Netherlands trees are longer bare than in leave. With her flower and plant printed fabrics and carpets, Celia creates her own permanent piece of nature.
Check out Celia’s website to see all of her nature inspired designs. Click here to see her gorgeous curtains.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO