Another great designer from Finland is Mikko Laakonen. He has a product design and interior architecture office in Helsinki. To Mikko every design project is unique and therefor needs unique solutions. His aim is to create objects and spaces which combine the client’s needs with his strong vision and high quality design. Laakkonen’s ambition is to create objects and spaces that surround people on their everyday life.
His design PlantLight is a small garden for city people. This is great if you would like to grow your own herbs but you don’t have a garden or balcony. Check out Mikko’s website for more information and to see all his other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA