Another great designer from Finland is Mikko Laakonen. He has a product design and interior architecture office in Helsinki. To Mikko every design project is unique and therefor needs unique solutions. His aim is to create objects and spaces which combine the client’s needs with his strong vision and high quality design. Laakkonen’s ambition is to create objects and spaces that surround people on their everyday life.
His design PlantLight is a small garden for city people. This is great if you would like to grow your own herbs but you don’t have a garden or balcony. Check out Mikko’s website for more information and to see all his other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING