Another great designer from Finland is Mikko Laakonen. He has a product design and interior architecture office in Helsinki. To Mikko every design project is unique and therefor needs unique solutions. His aim is to create objects and spaces which combine the client’s needs with his strong vision and high quality design. Laakkonen’s ambition is to create objects and spaces that surround people on their everyday life.
His design PlantLight is a small garden for city people. This is great if you would like to grow your own herbs but you don’t have a garden or balcony. Check out Mikko’s website for more information and to see all his other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL