Another great designer from Finland is Mikko Laakonen. He has a product design and interior architecture office in Helsinki. To Mikko every design project is unique and therefor needs unique solutions. His aim is to create objects and spaces which combine the client’s needs with his strong vision and high quality design. Laakkonen’s ambition is to create objects and spaces that surround people on their everyday life.
His design PlantLight is a small garden for city people. This is great if you would like to grow your own herbs but you don’t have a garden or balcony. Check out Mikko’s website for more information and to see all his other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN