Like The Netherlands, Finland has many great young designers. One of them is Yuki Abe, a student at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. The Finnish designer has previously been working at a interior architecture office but is now concentration on the final stage of his study. His design motto is “Form follows fun”. His I’m so lazy carpet is certainly fun! Invite your friends, gather around the carpet and have a picnic in your living room. For more information about this design, which is still a prototype, you can contact Yuki at [email protected].
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM