Like The Netherlands, Finland has many great young designers. One of them is Yuki Abe, a student at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. The Finnish designer has previously been working at a interior architecture office but is now concentration on the final stage of his study. His design motto is “Form follows fun”. His I’m so lazy carpet is certainly fun! Invite your friends, gather around the carpet and have a picnic in your living room. For more information about this design, which is still a prototype, you can contact Yuki at [email protected].
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA