I can truly enjoy well-designed packaging material. Take for instance these gorgeous wine containers. They are not only good looking but are eco-friendly as well!
The Boisset family, with its roots in Burgundy, France, has been making quality wine for two generations. Their label French rabbit was born out of a passion for delicious wine and respect for the earth. The grapes for the wines are sourced through sustainable farming in the sunny vineyards of Languedoc Roussillion region in southern France. French rabbit is committed to the environment at every stage of the life-cycle of their wines. Their Tetra-Prisma containers are 100% recyclable and take less energy to produce, transport and recycle. The containers reduce packaging by 90% in comparison to typical glass wine bottles. More information on the French rabbit wines can be found on their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN
- A STYLISH HOLIDAY HOME ON THE AMALFI COAST
- THE EVERLANE DENIM COLLECTION
- SCANDINAVIAN TABLEWARE (NOW ON SALE!)
- PORCELAIN & GLASS VASES FOR A SINGLE FLOWER OR BRANCH
- SOUND ABSORBING CABINETS BY NORM FOR ZILENZIO
- HOME DECOR SHOPPING
- GLOBAL CHIC HOME ACCESSORIES MADE BY ARTISANS
- A RENOVATED OLD HOME IN A GREEK HILLSIDE VILLAGE
- A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER HOUSE ON MALLORCA, SPAIN