In these grey and wet days without any sunshine (at least in this part of the world), I have a strong urge to post about sundecks (see yesterday’s post about Gandia Blasco’s gorgeous sundecks) and tropical places. These photo’s of Hotel Azucar make me want to jump on the next plane to Mexico! This great little hotel in San Rafael, Mexico, has 20 bungalows, each with a private terrace and a hammock. The interior is basic but very stylish. Much of the furniture is made of driftwood that was collected on the beach. The hotel’s rustic decor can give you lot of ideas on how to use natural resources in your home.
I can already picture myself in that hammock! Check out the hotel’s very cute website for more photos and information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN