In these grey and wet days without any sunshine (at least in this part of the world), I have a strong urge to post about sundecks (see yesterday’s post about Gandia Blasco’s gorgeous sundecks) and tropical places. These photo’s of Hotel Azucar make me want to jump on the next plane to Mexico! This great little hotel in San Rafael, Mexico, has 20 bungalows, each with a private terrace and a hammock. The interior is basic but very stylish. Much of the furniture is made of driftwood that was collected on the beach. The hotel’s rustic decor can give you lot of ideas on how to use natural resources in your home.
I can already picture myself in that hammock! Check out the hotel’s very cute website for more photos and information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1