When I moved into my current house, I couldn’t find the right lamp for my bathroom. After a while I didn’t even notice the bare light bulb hanging in my bathroom. Do you recognise this? Studio Ditte has found a great solution.
Light sheet is a lampshade that hangs directly on the light bulb. The lampshade consists of a plastic board which has small holes in a flower pattern. The light comes out through these holes, which creates a special light effect. Light Sheet is delivered broadsheet and can be folded into a lampshade in no time. Isn’t this a great and cheap solution? Click here to see Studio Ditte’s full collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED CALANDER POSTER
- STYLISH FALL & WINTER FASHION BY HUMANOID
- A VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE
- HOW TO CHOOSE DOOR AND WINDOW FURNITURE FOR YOUR HOME