When I moved into my current house, I couldn’t find the right lamp for my bathroom. After a while I didn’t even notice the bare light bulb hanging in my bathroom. Do you recognise this? Studio Ditte has found a great solution.
Light sheet is a lampshade that hangs directly on the light bulb. The lampshade consists of a plastic board which has small holes in a flower pattern. The light comes out through these holes, which creates a special light effect. Light Sheet is delivered broadsheet and can be folded into a lampshade in no time. Isn’t this a great and cheap solution? Click here to see Studio Ditte’s full collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME