When I moved into my current house, I couldn’t find the right lamp for my bathroom. After a while I didn’t even notice the bare light bulb hanging in my bathroom. Do you recognise this? Studio Ditte has found a great solution.
Light sheet is a lampshade that hangs directly on the light bulb. The lampshade consists of a plastic board which has small holes in a flower pattern. The light comes out through these holes, which creates a special light effect. Light Sheet is delivered broadsheet and can be folded into a lampshade in no time. Isn’t this a great and cheap solution? Click here to see Studio Ditte’s full collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN