When I moved into my current house, I couldn’t find the right lamp for my bathroom. After a while I didn’t even notice the bare light bulb hanging in my bathroom. Do you recognise this? Studio Ditte has found a great solution.
Light sheet is a lampshade that hangs directly on the light bulb. The lampshade consists of a plastic board which has small holes in a flower pattern. The light comes out through these holes, which creates a special light effect. Light Sheet is delivered broadsheet and can be folded into a lampshade in no time. Isn’t this a great and cheap solution? Click here to see Studio Ditte’s full collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE
- A FABULOUS COUNTRY HOUSE IN OJAI, CALIFORNIA
- MAGICAL SEA CREATURE LAMPSHADES BY VASILI LIGHTS
- AN AUSTRALIAN GUEST HOUSE IN A COASTAL FARMHOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED PENDANT LIGHTS