Earlier this week Marike’s elegant bathroom designs were featured on the style files. I love the sober colours of these designs. If you prefer more colour in your bathroom, you should definitely check out these tiles from UK designer Dominic Crinson.
Crinson combines the ancient art of ceramic tile decoration with the latest innovation in print technology. Their colourful wall tiles can been used in numerous locations from domestic kitchens & bathrooms to bars, restaurants, swimming pools, hotels, spas and health clubs. Fired to high temperatures, the tiles are hard wearing and can be installed and maintained in the usual way using ordinary grouts and cleaners.
Dominic Crinson: “Through my designs I aim to challenge consumers not to simply follow the latest trend by to allow themselves to have confidence in their own design choices and emotionally connect with their true style. I aim to foster styles that are more relaxed, playful and individual in nature”. Browse the extensive catalogue to see Crinson’s gorgeous tile designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE