Studio Ditte is a young design agency based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This Dutch agency is specialized in concept development and product design. Their goal is to add something to the user’s perception of the environment by giving everyday life an extra touch. A hidden story, an element from another culture or a twist that makes you think about things.
Studio Ditte’s Sampling China collection uses elements of Chinese culture as inspiration for its collection. By mixing different cultural bits and bytes, interesting new products can be created. Part of the Sampling China collection is bookcase Kwan (Chinese for stick). This bookcase has been inspired by the way laundry is dried in China: on horizontal sticks hanging from the window. The wooden cabinet is white in order to show off your books. This way the bookcase, available in a standing and a hanging version, will be an eye-catcher in your living room. Contact Studio Ditte for retail information and to see the full collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE