The last post in the Spotlight series about designer Patricia Urquilola features her Damasco table. This gorgeous table that she designed for French company Artelano is available in four variations: a coffee table, a round dinning table, a square dining table and an expandable dinning table. Damask fabric patterns are combined with Asian silkscreen illustrations to create an beautiful lacquered-inlay table. The tables are made of wenge stained oak and have a lacquered inlay available in white or grey. More information can be found on Artelano’s website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS