Designer Patricia Urquilo is still in the Spotlight. Today her Crochet carpet is featured. This pretty hand crocheted rug, is designed by Urquila togeter with Eliana Gerotto for Italian company Paola Lenti.
The flowers and leaves that form the rug are hand crocheted, assembled and sewn by hand to a support net. The stitching is executed with a highly resistant polyester thread. The nature of the rug’s fabric allows is to be used outdoors as well. In addition to the standard size (100 x 400 cm), it is possible to produce rugs up to 8m. More information can be found on the Paola Lenti website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA