Designer Patricia Urquilo is still in the Spotlight. Today her Crochet carpet is featured. This pretty hand crocheted rug, is designed by Urquila togeter with Eliana Gerotto for Italian company Paola Lenti.
The flowers and leaves that form the rug are hand crocheted, assembled and sewn by hand to a support net. The stitching is executed with a highly resistant polyester thread. The nature of the rug’s fabric allows is to be used outdoors as well. In addition to the standard size (100 x 400 cm), it is possible to produce rugs up to 8m. More information can be found on the Paola Lenti website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS