Designer Patricia Urquilo is still in the Spotlight. Today her Crochet carpet is featured. This pretty hand crocheted rug, is designed by Urquila togeter with Eliana Gerotto for Italian company Paola Lenti.
The flowers and leaves that form the rug are hand crocheted, assembled and sewn by hand to a support net. The stitching is executed with a highly resistant polyester thread. The nature of the rug’s fabric allows is to be used outdoors as well. In addition to the standard size (100 x 400 cm), it is possible to produce rugs up to 8m. More information can be found on the Paola Lenti website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW