Designer Patricia Urquilo is still in the Spotlight. Today her Crochet carpet is featured. This pretty hand crocheted rug, is designed by Urquila togeter with Eliana Gerotto for Italian company Paola Lenti.
The flowers and leaves that form the rug are hand crocheted, assembled and sewn by hand to a support net. The stitching is executed with a highly resistant polyester thread. The nature of the rug’s fabric allows is to be used outdoors as well. In addition to the standard size (100 x 400 cm), it is possible to produce rugs up to 8m. More information can be found on the Paola Lenti website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL