Jan Dijkstra graduated from the Eindhoven Design Academy in 2005. For his graduation project the Dutch designer created this kitchenette, which provides you with all you need in a kitchen.
The design, made out of wire and coated with a plastic layer afterwards, consists of four modules. Every module has its own function and shape. Jan Dijkstra: “What makes a kitchen a kitchen? In essence it has to have a sink, working space, a stove and space to store things: to dry, wash, cut and cook. The products that belong to the module determine the shape.” Visit Dijkstra’s website for more information and to see his other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI