This house will make a great gift for kids. Not only is it a fun toy for children to play in but not so fortunate children can profit as well. Online design store POAA will donate €2,50 from each House sold directly to Unicef. This money goes directly to the project that supports Russian children with HIV/AIDS. These children often end up in children’s homes that have very little to offer. Unicef sets up better and small-scale relief centers for children with HIV/AIDS.
The house, made from environment friendly and recycled materials, has windows, doors and even a letterbox. It comes in white and is meant to be painted and decorated. This will be a fun thing to do with your children! Once set up the size is: height 120cm/46.9inch, width 70cm/27.4inch and depth 90cm/35.2inch. Visit POAA for more information and to buy this house (price is €34).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY