This house will make a great gift for kids. Not only is it a fun toy for children to play in but not so fortunate children can profit as well. Online design store POAA will donate €2,50 from each House sold directly to Unicef. This money goes directly to the project that supports Russian children with HIV/AIDS. These children often end up in children’s homes that have very little to offer. Unicef sets up better and small-scale relief centers for children with HIV/AIDS.
The house, made from environment friendly and recycled materials, has windows, doors and even a letterbox. It comes in white and is meant to be painted and decorated. This will be a fun thing to do with your children! Once set up the size is: height 120cm/46.9inch, width 70cm/27.4inch and depth 90cm/35.2inch. Visit POAA for more information and to buy this house (price is €34).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA