Packed with gorgeous illustrations of architectural and design ideas, the new Taschen domus series is a must have for design and architecture lovers.
Taschen has truly done a fantastic job of bringing seventy years of domus, one of the best design periodicals there is, together in a set of volumes. The twelve-volume reprint features selected highlights from the years 1928 to 1999. Reproducing the pages as they originally appeared, each volume is packed with articles that bring to light the incredible history of Modern design and architecture.
For over seventy-five years, domus has been hailed as the world’s most influential architecture and design journal. Founded in 1928 by the great Milanese architect Gio Ponti, the magazine’s central agenda has always remained that of creating a privileged insight into identifying the style of a particular age, from Art Deco, Modern Movement Functionalism and Postwar to Pop, Post-Modernism and Late Modern. Beautifully designed and comprehensively documented, domus presents page after page some of the most exciting design and architecture projects from around the world. The domus volumes are available at Taschen and Amazon for €500 /US$ 600.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO
- INTERIOR TREND: BEAUTIFUL BOTANICS
- A STYLISH HOME WITH A SUBTLE COLOR PALETTE
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF PARIS