If you, like me, love designs made from recycled materials then you should definitely check out this gorgeous stove made from old Volkswagen parts.
H.O.T. Creative Designs is a little firm run by artist blacksmith Daniel Harding in Cornwall, United Kingdom. His HOTPOD stove was born out of necessity as he tried to stay warm while living in an old VW surf-bus. Built from recycled gas cylinders and old VW parts, the HOTPOD is an exercise in function and form. After several iterations, Harding decided to market a limited edition run of 350 units of this unique multi-fuel stove. The design of the HOTPOD may have evolved, but it’s original function remains: to warm the soul. Visit Harding’s website if you would like to warm your soul with this unique stove.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN