This chair designed by Jessica Nebel rocks! The Rocking Cube represents more than an ordinary rocking chair. The seat area originates from the formal gesture of pushing the material through the body of the object. The wooden veneer at the inner side of the chair creates warmth and coziness. Foam is used to create softness at the appropriate places. This chair doesn’t only look great but is comfortable as well!
German designer Jessica Nebel is a postgraduate student at the Royal College of Art. She has already worked for various design companies and has won several awards. Visit Jessica’s website for more information and to see her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED
- SHADES OF SUMMER: LIGHT BLUE
- THE ULTIMATE SWEDISH COTTAGE PAINTED IN FALU RED