This chair designed by Jessica Nebel rocks! The Rocking Cube represents more than an ordinary rocking chair. The seat area originates from the formal gesture of pushing the material through the body of the object. The wooden veneer at the inner side of the chair creates warmth and coziness. Foam is used to create softness at the appropriate places. This chair doesn’t only look great but is comfortable as well!
German designer Jessica Nebel is a postgraduate student at the Royal College of Art. She has already worked for various design companies and has won several awards. Visit Jessica’s website for more information and to see her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON