This chair designed by Jessica Nebel rocks! The Rocking Cube represents more than an ordinary rocking chair. The seat area originates from the formal gesture of pushing the material through the body of the object. The wooden veneer at the inner side of the chair creates warmth and coziness. Foam is used to create softness at the appropriate places. This chair doesn’t only look great but is comfortable as well!
German designer Jessica Nebel is a postgraduate student at the Royal College of Art. She has already worked for various design companies and has won several awards. Visit Jessica’s website for more information and to see her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA