Floyd Paxton is the designer of this clever lamp. Zoom can be transformed from a small compact table lamp to a spectacular chandelier. The mechanism works like an accordion, ranging between 20 and 130 cm. The result of this is not only various design possibilities, but also a wide variety of lighting effects. If the shape of the pendant lamp is changed, then the light changes too.
The larger version, Zoom XL, is an impressive chandelier for bigger spaces such as reception halls and stair cases. You can adjust the diameter yourself, anything between 40 and 260 cm is possible. Zoom is available from Ambiente Direct. For more information you can visit the website of serien.lighting, the manufacturer of this gorgeous lamp.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE