July Throw, designed by Marcel Wanders, is part of the moooi collection. It is a saviour of old couches and a possibility to create new and warm visual quality in your house within the range of small budgets. Throw is the “no-go” in the design industry and an exciting pleasure therefore to present anyhow. The throw can also be used as a tablecloth. Combined with red and/or black plates, I think this would make a great and original tablecloth for a Christmas dinner table! Available from online design store POAA.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION