Check out these beautiful home textiles designed by Mrs.Me! Based in The Netherlands, Mrs.Me is a design company with a focus on home textiles and interior fashion. In her own way Mrs.Me translates the latest trends in fashion in a sparkling range of products which can be found in home stores specialized in contemporary interior design, luxurious gift shops and stores selling quality beds and bed linen.
Their first, gorgeous, collection ‘Bedtime Stories’ was successfully launched in the Netherlands in 2005, and is now followed up by ‘Falcon and the Swan’, which will be presented internationally. Mrs.Me designs and develops products with the highest quality fabrics and design value. And very important, their production is socially justified. Click here to see the full collection and for more information on where to by Mrs. Me.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY